Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Life Finds a Way"

To quote my favorite movie I agree that "Life finds a way". Usually this applies to making the best out of hard situations. When you've lost a job "life finds a way" of making working it out. When you've lost a loved one, "Life finds a way" to go on and rise above. However, lately I have noticed a different turn on the phrase and especially when it comes to my desire to work out. "Life finds a way" to make sure this just does not happen. I started my blog last Thursday. I had finally hit a point of needing new direction in my workout regiment. Something that would actually show results. Ha! Friday came and so did work and a church campout including, chips, soda and candy. The only saving grace was my semi healthy turkey dog that offered 50 calories less then beef. That night I got so sick to my stomach as if I was a kid again. Saturday inevitably came and so did errands and a bachelorette party. Between the lack of sleep and belly full of junk food, Sunday offered sleeping in until 1:00pm and a day of playing catch-up on household duties. Monday, it was back to work- errands, park, movie with the fam; Tuesday, work, errands and guess what!? A workout! CrossFit workout #2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment